AnonyMind is the leading provider of evidence-based treatment and behavioural health solutions, delivered digitally and at scale.
We have created, and provide, an easy-to-use, measurable and modern platform to improve access and outcomes for populations across Health Systems, Charities, Corporate Employers, and Education.
“In 2017, 46% of students considered leaving their course. That figure has increased to 55% with reasons including mental health-related issues, unable to cope with stress and not enough support from the place of study. Waiting times to set up counselling support for some students can be up to 6 months due to the high demand but lack of resources.”
Helping Students achieve their full potential and working with universities to deliver the very best support. On demand mental health and wellbeing treatment - online and scalable to meet the needs of your student population 24/7.
We work with universities to help them address unmet mental health and wellbeing needs among their students, at a time of unprecedented demand for support.
Our clinically-proven digital mental health tools and self help videos are focused on the full range of student mental health issues, from depression and anxiety to stress, including exam stress, and resilience.
Police forces and federations
“A study of recorded absences from work of UK police employees suggests police employee absence due to psychological ill health, trauma, and stress nearly doubled in the past ten years to an absence rate of 8.82%. And, 39% of those who take a first leave of absence due to mental ill health go on to take further absences from work.”
One in five police offers will suffer from PTSD, or complex PTSD. They will also experience 400 to 600 traumatic incidents during their careers, compared to the usual four to six, putting them at greater risk of suffering from trauma-related mental ill-health.
Mental health costs UK police forces time and money, while significantly damaging officers’ lives. So, we work with federations to provide ground-breaking critical treatment for officers in crisis. This includes those with complex mental health needs such as trauma and PTSD.
“75% of problem gamblers are in work, and gambling addiction impacts male and female employees at all levels and pay grades.”
Despite the risks, problem gambling remains a workforce issue and workplace risk that is overlooked by most organisations.
We are breaking new ground in the provision of proactive - preventative workforce problematic gambling services. We customise service solutions that reach out to problematic gamblers in your workforce and that fit in with your existing Employee Assistance Programme (EAP). We ally the latest digital virtual interactivity technologies with support from our professional therapist team and our recovery residential offer.
Benefits of AnonyMind
- Improve employee mental health and wellbeing to deliver greater productivity, retention and value for money.
- On demand mental health and wellbeing treatment - online and scalable to meet the needs of your employees 24/7.
- We work with hundreds of employers and healthcare providers to support employee wellbeing programmes and address unmet mental health and wellbeing needs among their employee and member populations.
- Our clinically-proven digital mental health tools and videos focus on the full range of workplace mental health issues, from depression and anxiety to stress and resilience. There is something to help every employee.
How we work
- We partner with organisations on proactive reach out to employees with gambling problems.
- We resolve barriers and streamline direct access to problem gambling recovery services.
- We ensure anonymity to allay employee concerns about self-disclosure and career consequences.
- We make self-referral into recovery services simple via a one-stop, single point of access.
- We provide online services that make it easier for problem gamblers to get the help they need when they need it.
Want to partner with us?
Fill in your email address below and we will be in touch as soon as possible